----------- "How To" and General information -----------
- NOTE: Many of the pages on this site are in PDF format which requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you don't already have Adobe Acrobat, you may download it from Adobe.com here. This is a free download.
- The Classes of the 40's 2013 reunion Pictures are here. (posted 10/18/2013)
- The Class of 1958's 55th reunion is upon us: check it out here. SAVE THE DATES, OCTOBER 11th, 12th AND 13th, 2013.(posted 9/18/2013)
- The Fall Grant Girls' Luncheon is on Wednesday, October 2, 2013. (posted 6/13/2013)
- Sunday, November 10, 2013 is the Annual Geroge Wright ('38) Theatre Pipe Organ Concert featuring Donna Parker of Portland, Oregon. This is another must hear performance. Get all the information here. (posted 6/13/2013)
- Yoo Hoo! The classes of the 40s are having a reunion on Saturday, September 21, 2013. Check it out here. (posted 6/13/2013)
- A book fair at Barnes & Noble to benefit Grant Union High School Marching Band Project will be held on Black Friday, November 29 at a store or on line. Details at B & N Book Fair. (updated 9/20/2013)
- New to the site: The senior class pictures for Grant and Norte are now partially available for viewing. You can look them over, and help us collect more contact information. We have a lot of work to do to get them all loaded and matched with the correct names, but they are definitely worth a look (IMHO). (updated 6/16/2013)
- Grant Girls' Luncheon information and reservation form is here.! (posted 12/30/2012)
- The Classes of the 40's 2013 Lunch dates! (posted 12/30/2012)
- The 1962 Class 50th Reunion pictures are on the site. If you want to look at them or download some, click here. Looks like everybody had a good time.(posted 11/03/12)
- The Genius of Young George Wright CD is coming soon; Order yours today and help the Grant Union High School organ restoration fund. (posted 10/17/12)
- The Trail Blazer Reading Nook is starting up! Sample it here, and remember to come back and look for more as they arive. Or submit your request to Larry at email@example.com (updated:08/02/2011)
- Grant hasn't had a band in 20 years! See PROJECT:“PRIDE OF THE PACERS MARCHING BAND” to find out all about how to get one going again. Is your class leading the Pacer herd? (updated:09/20/2011)
- The Pictures of the Scholars of 2010 are here. ACADEMIC, VOCATIONAL, and TOP GPAs.(created:6/23/2010)
- Can't find your yearbook? Order a CD or a yearbook. (updated:5/16/2012)
- If you think your class reunion should be getting started, check out the Reunions item on the menu at the left side of the page!. (updated:10/31/2010)
- To see pictures of your last reunion, click on the 'Class Memories' then 'Class Memories" again.
- A page to help you submit articles and pictures for the newsletter and website is under "Feedback" on the left. Or just click here. (posted:9/10/2009)
- The Grant Union High School has a 1937 document titled "Forward With Grant". A two page excerpt titled "A SHORT HISTORY OF GRANT HIGH SCHOOL" is very interesting and is reproduced here.
- Talking about history, here is an aerial view of Grant Union High School from 1938! (posted:7/17/2009)
- Do you have any reunion news? Add it by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Grant Union High School State Football Champions pictures. (posted:6/25/2009)
- We are looking for what you want on the website. Help by filling out our questionnaire. (posted:6/18/2009)
- The 25th Anniversary of the Grant Union High School Alumni Association is history, and to experience some of the fun, check the article and Classic Cars. (posted:6/16/2009)
- Member site links are welcome and are posted on our LINKS page. (posted:6/3/2009)
Thank you for visiting our Grant Union High School Alumni Website!
This site is updated frequently.
Please check back often to see the latest changes, events,
news and updates regarding Grant Union High School's
Active Alumni Community!
We are always looking for pictures, stories, and other items of interest to include on the website. We want to see pictures from your time at Grant, and your reunion(s), and with them, if you are willing, a description of what you enjoyed. Contact the email@example.com to contribute the material.