----------- "How To" and General information -----------
- NOTE: Many of the pages on this site are in PDF format which requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you don't already have Adobe Acrobat, you may download it from Adobe.com here. This is a free download.
- The Norte Del Rio High School MEGA reunion July 19, 2014 is Mega because it is for ALL 27 classes and beyond. All details and signup information is here. (posted 03/16/14)
- The class of 1974 is holding its 40th reunion on June 6th and 7th. For all the details, click here. (posted 1/27/14)
- The Silent Movie "King of Kings (1927)" will be presented in the Grant Auditorium accompanied by the Grant Union High School's Theatre Pipe Organ on Palm Sunday, April 13, 2014. Students free with student body card.(posted 12/12/13)
- The Grant baseball team plays McClatchy at Raley Field! And it is free parking and free admitance. A fundraiser by the River Cats for Grant is also associated. It is on Tuesday, March 11th, 2014. For more information: Grant vs McClatchy at Raley Field (FREE).(updated 12/12/17)
- Here comes the Spring Grant Girls' Luncheon on Wednesday, April 2, 2014, don't miss it. (posted 12/12/13)
- More of the Senior Class pictures for Grant and Norte are now partially available for viewing. You can look them over, and help us collect more contact information. We have a lot of work to do to get them all loaded and matched with the correct names, but they are definitely worth a look (IMHO). (updated 6/16/2013)
- The 1962 Class 50th Reunion pictures are on the site. If you want to look at them or download some, click here. Looks like everybody had a good time.(posted 11/03/12)
- The Genius of Young George Wright CD is coming soon; Order yours today and help the Grant Union High School organ restoration fund. (posted 10/17/12)
- The Trail Blazer Reading Nook is starting up! Sample it here, and remember to come back and look for more as they arive. Or submit your request to Larry at firstname.lastname@example.org (updated:08/02/2011)
- Grant hasn't had a band in 20 years! See PROJECT:“PRIDE OF THE PACERS MARCHING BAND” to find out all about how to get one going again. Is your class leading the Pacer herd? (updated:09/20/2011)
- Can't find your yearbook? Order a CD or a yearbook. (updated:5/16/2012)
- If you think your class reunion should be getting started, check out the Reunions item on the menu at the left side of the page!. (updated:10/31/2010)
- To see pictures of your last reunion, click on the 'Class Memories' then 'Class Memories" again.
- A page to help you submit articles and pictures for the newsletter and website is under "Feedback" on the left. Or just click here. (posted:9/10/2009)
- The Grant Union High School has a 1937 document titled "Forward With Grant". A two page excerpt titled "A SHORT HISTORY OF GRANT HIGH SCHOOL" is very interesting and is reproduced here.
- Talking about history, here is an aerial view of Grant Union High School from 1938! (posted:7/17/2009)
- Do you have any reunion news? Add it by contacting email@example.com.
- The Grant Union High School State Football Champions pictures. (posted:6/25/2009)
- We are looking for what you want on the website. Help by filling out our questionnaire. (posted:6/18/2009)
- The 25th Anniversary of the Grant Union High School Alumni Association is history, and to experience some of the fun, check the article and Classic Cars. (posted:6/16/2009)
- Member site links are welcome and are posted on our LINKS page. (posted:6/3/2009)
Thank you for visiting our Grant Union High School Alumni Website!
This site is updated frequently.
Please check back often to see the latest changes, events,
news and updates regarding Grant Union High School's
Active Alumni Community!
We are always looking for pictures, stories, and other items of interest to include on the website. We want to see pictures from your time at Grant, and your reunion(s), and with them, if you are willing, a description of what you enjoyed. Contact the firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute the material.